Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH & INCREDIBLE BOOKING DEAL!!!

Well, I finally am ready to unveil my new website (same address). http://www.morgan-photography.com/ I had two wonderful website guru's help me with this (well they did all the technical work), and I couldnt be happier.. There may be a few tweaks here and there but for the most part its done!!! To celebrate this amazing occasion - well amazing for me! - I'm doing something awesome for my friends/fans/past customers... Anyone that books me for the month of September will get 10% off your entire price package PLUS a 10% off discount code that can be used to purchase additional prints from your gallery. (That discount code can be given to anyone -friends and family- that might want to purchase those prints too.  To book me, just go to the website and fill out the contact form! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment