Monday, January 24, 2011

Laura & Brooks Engagement Session! 1-23-2011

I found this amazing little photo spot near my house. It was right under my nose for 2 years! Even a little driveway. So I just knew this spot would be perfect for my engagement session. The couple loves to share wine and with their upcoming October wedding, fall colors were a must! Check out this adorable couple and their beautiful engagement session in Fontana, CA!



















Roxanne is absolutely amazing! My experience using her for our engagement photos was just about perfect. She asked us a few questions the few weeks before our appointment and from there, she knew exactly at what location and with what props she would use to really capture us as the couple we are. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable with anything she asked from us during the shoot, and it was pretty quick considering how many beautiful pictures I got from it! It was so fun and felt very natural at the shoot and we were amazed with her eye and the props she brought along. She took the time to make little things specifically for our shoot and I thought that was really sincere and special. Best part was she literally had the pictures back to me within a day or two! The pictures were ALL FANTASTIC. I literally have 65 favorites and do not know which ones to choose from for our wedding. We were just so impressed with the outcome and couldn’t be happier. Thanks Roxanne, and this is definitely not the last time you will hear from me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment